To turn it into a space of free expression and a meeting point of workers. We, manual workers, employees, jobless, temporary workers, local or migrants, are not passive tv-viewers. Since the murder of Alexandros Grigoropoulos on Saturday night we participate in the demonstrations, the clashes with the police Download Turk Telekom APK for Android, the occupations of the centre or the neighborhoods. Time and again we had to leave work and our daily obligations to take the streets with the students, the university students and the other proletarians in struggle. We have just received the declaration below, originally posted on libcom by a comrade from Greece. While we don’t know the background to these events they seem to us sufficiently important to be given the widest possible distribution.
Just before this change in power in at the general conference of the trade-union confederation, the «opposition» made up of Haber-Is, Petrol-Is and some other trade unions started blaming the pro-AKP trade-union for ‘submission’. Of course the bargaining behind the curtain could be interpreted as the negotiation of to what extent the nationalist trade-union bureaucrats will be liquified. Even while there were picket lines at workplaces the clerks in the PTT were still working. Yet the issue that the Telekom workers were struggling for, the defence of salaries from inflation concerns the entire working class. If Telekom workers alone won 10% what could they have won if they had linked up with PTT workers? What could they have won if they had linked up with public sector workers?
Playstation Network Card
However there was no revolutionary political force which would be together with and give orientations to the struggles. But also the gains of the June Protest Struggle were condemned to be stolen by the bourgeois political forces. So the struggle failed in rising to a higher level only to be disarmed by capital and state power. Through out the history of the class struggle we know that only when the economical struggles of the working class precede political struggles then the letter can achieve their goals really. In fact the June Protest Struggle as a nationalist movement led by petit bourgeoisie was very limited from the point of view of the class.
- However, this last aspect of the situation is not just a factor in making the workers hesitate about entering into massive struggles.
- The second point in his list is that the Telekom strike forced workers to national interests in front of their own class interests.
- As regards fundamental rights, Turkey became a member of the Council of Europe in 1949, shortly after the institution was founded, and ratified the European Convention on Human Rights in 1954.
- Turkey abolished the Law on Crafts and Services Reserved for Turkish citizens and adopted the Law on Work Permits of Foreigners, which introduces a more liberal approach.
- Applicant countriesare required to progressively align its policies towards third countries and its positions within international organisations with the policies and positions adopted by the Union and its Member States.
A monitoring committee to follow up on the Consumer Council’s decisions was also established. A web-based online information channel was created, which provides notifications on dangerous products between national authorities and customs. The Under-Secretariat of Maritime Affairs published a regulation on market surveillance in February 2005, laying down its strategy regarding recreational crafts. The Ministry of Public Works and Settlement , Ministry of Labour and Social Security and the Telecommunication Authority have proceeded further with organising and implementing market surveillance work on a pilot scale. The Ministry of Health has not yet implemented its market surveillance strategy in the area of New Approach Directives . An implementing Regulation concerning the assessment and management of environmental noise was adopted.